Sunday, August 24, 2008

A rainy and lazy Sunday

Today ... was a rainy day.
I slept looong and after a breakfast I left my room for the Kampii shopping mall in the center. I met my "German/Austrian group" at Helsinki Central station and together we passed through the shopping mall. That's the only thing you can do when it's raining outside like now.

Some pics of today:

If you'd like to compare prices ... good luck.

Yes, this IS expensive!

A nice bookstore at Kamppi mall. Here you get everything!

That one looks normal-priced.

Yeah, Simpsons, äh, Simpsonit

Shopping mall



Looking downwards to the square in front of Kamppi

5 storeys high

just in front of the mall


some flats right above Kamppi

just opposite of them, you'll get a lot of (fast) food. Kebab, PizzaHut and McDonalds *gg*.

We've found a candy shop (which we haven't looked for at all). Here you get ALL kinds of candies. Seems to be a Haribo store :P.

Going back home on this rainy day.

Today, Uncle Bens cooked for me. He offered me some tasty rice with Oriental Chili Mixed Sauce and a pot of green salat and dressing. He'll cook again for me, I think! :-D.

No comments: