Sunday, August 17, 2008

course approvals

Because every course I'd like to attend at Metropolia University in Helsinki has to be approved by my local FH Wien, I have to fill in a form with my requested courses. This form has to be approved by the head of our degree programm. Unfortunately he is on holiday till tomorrow and there's hardly any time left until the online course application starts (tomorrow ;-) ).
Tomorrow, I'll call our head to be informed wether he is satisfied with my course requests or not.

Nevertheless, Metropolia UAS offers a lot of very interesting courses with higher credits (ECTS) than we are used to have in Austria. Thankfully I got loads of information about great courses and lecturers by Antonia, which visited the former Metropolia (EVTEK) last period.

Let's see and hope!

No comments: