Sunday, August 17, 2008

"pack the suitcase"-trial

Last Sunday I did a "pack the suitcase"-trial.
I wanted to know how much baggage I'll have to carry to Helsinki so I prepared a checklist which included all things I'd like to take with me to Finland. According to this checklist I packed my suitcase carefully and recognised that I just need one suitcase which will be packed with 25kg. The maximum weight for one suitcase is 32kg according to the "conditions of transportation" of Austrian Airlines.
Nevertheless, I'll take two suitcases with me to be able to take more things home than I carry to Helsinki ;-).

The real "packing-ritual" will start on Wednesday., I think. That should be enough.
The first things I'll have to buy in Helsinki are a blanket and a pillow, because these things are too voluminous to transport. IKEA ... I'm yours :-).

No comments: