Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Housing Confirmation

Todays I signed the HOAS housing confirmation (which was sent by mail a few days ago) and payed the deposit to HOAS. It was the first time I used the English interface of my internet banking account. That's great, if you're able to print out your payment confirmation in English. The Finns will be glad about that *gg*.

Furthermore I filled out the solicitation for a grant by our provincial government (Land Niederösterreich). That's quite a lot of money and you just have to fill out 4 pages and add 3 more pages as attachment (that's really nothing for Austria *gg*). If I'm lucky, I can expect arround EUR 1.000 as a grant for my period of stay in Finland. Let's see.

Tomorrow I'll go to the post office to get rid of these two letters. Please keep your fingers crossed for me to be able to receive the grant ^^.

Here we go!

No comments: