Wednesday, June 18, 2008

EILC - Cancellation

Hello girls and guys,

A few days ago, I received my confimation letter of EILC - Erasmus Intensive Language Course. They offered me a language course in Joensuu, in the eastern part of Finland near the border to Russia.
I thought that EILC courses will start mid August but I was informed that my one in Finland would start at 4 August. Unfortunately I'm not able to participate because of personal time problems and appointments which I wasn't able to postpone. So I already sent my cancellation email to the EILC buero in Helsinki. Now another student is happy to get my place anyway.

Last week I also received my housing confirmation of HOAS (the housing service for students in Finland). I have to pay a deposit of EUR 500 and the first part of the rent for the 2nd half of August. My appartment is located in Kannelmäki on the 4th floor together with 2 other students. I'm excited how it will be and who they're will be ^^.
If you'd like to have a closer look on my appartment, check THIS SITE HERE.
I'll have to pay my rent this week, then I get the final confirmation. No money ... no flat ;-).

Nevertheless, I still haven't received any information about the offered courses at Metropolia university. I think I have to ask them, because I need the courses to be accepted by my university soon. So let's ask them how long I have to expect to wait further ... hmmm.

cya then,

No comments: