Sunday, November 16, 2008

Patrick's visit & Teamwork

13.11.2008 - Patrick's visit in Helsinki

Today, my friend and Austrian Arrows (Austrian Airlines / Tyrolean) Fokker 70/100 first officer pilot requested a night-stop in Helsinki and got it. So we had one morning to spend together for a short sightseeing of this small city :-).
He arrived from Vienna on flight OS 347 (12NOV) on the day before very late at night and had to fly the service back to Vienna on this day (OS346).
I picked him up from their crew hotel (Radisson SAS hotel near Kamppi) and we started a small city tour.

Patrick and me at Helsinki's Rautatieasema (railway station)

Right afterwards, I headed to our university for a "moot court simulation".
European competition law in English can be quite difficult if you already have problems in understanding it in your mother tongue German. :P


12.11.2008 - Culture & Management "Teamwork"
We were supposed to do a groupwork for our course "Culture & Management" in my flat. Well ... we did, but the most time was used for ... yeah, a "Palatschinken-Competition".

First of all ... prepare the crêpes

Then turn it ... yeah, I'm already a real profi

And then you serve it as French serve it.
2 out of 4 members of our group are French, so they won *gg*.

Satisfied faces ... and nobody died because of my cooking *gg*.

No comments: